THE WORD PURUS IS LATIN AND MEANS
CLEAN, PURE, FREE FORM, SPOTLESS.
Purus reflects a clear, fresh approach to wealth management. In response to the 2008 financial crisis, consumers have become skeptical about the financial services industry. Years of lax oversight, lack of transparency, and confusing and overly complicated financial products snowballed into a crisis resulting in a government bailout at taxpayers’ expense.
Against this backdrop, we began to envision a new kind of wealth management company. One that places a high value on integrity and high ethical standards. A commitment to providing clear, simple solutions to address today’s complex financial challenges. A company with a clarity of focus on clients, openness and pure intentions. A company with a fresh approach to wealth management, where straightforward investment advice is prized, transparency is valued and simplicity is essential. The result: Purus Wealth Management.
Supported by a well-established platform that enables Purus Wealth Management to champion the client experience in innovative and effective ways, we are a collaborative team of experienced investment advisors who earn the trust of our clients by serving them with integrity while striving to fulfill their goals with unparalleled dedication and creative solutions.
OUR INVESTMENT PHILOSOPHY
- We do what’s best for you. We are not speculators.
- We stay informed on markets and global and geopolitical issues, and take a common-sense approach to investing.
- We believe in helping you understand financial and investment concepts before moving forward with plans or transactions.
- Our approach is to work collaboratively with you to understand your needs, stage of life, goals and what’s important to you. We then develop and implement customized plans with the flexibility to adapt quickly when change occurs.
- We offer creative, coordinated solutions. We act as a liaison and coordinate communication among other professionals, such as accountants, attorneys, bankers and even other investment advisors.